Hello friend! Pull up a chair, have some tea. Here’s a little about me.
I’ve been writing stories since before I could read – or at least, I thought I was! All these years later, I’m definitely writing novels—I’ve written three! And I hope one day to publish stories that show God’s love and forgiveness. Stories that show healing through the power of story and help the brokenhearted.
When I’m not writing, I’m critiquing book proposals (a job I adore) or working on my Instagram. A few of my other passions are cooking, reading, journaling, blue oceans, and salsa.
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- A Queen Rising by Rebecca Ross
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes 😊
- Pax by Sara Pennpacker
- The Boy Who Steals Houses by C.G. Drews
- The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver
- Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
- Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand
- In 27 Days by Alison Gervais
- The Ultimate Playlist of Noise
- Pride and Prejudice (the 1995 version of course 😊 )
You must log in to post a comment.